Authorities arrested three people at an Oelwein house on Saturday and seized a laundry list of illegal drugs and “a large amount of US currency,” says a news release from the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office.
This was the third time since 2021 that the Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at 107 7th Ave., Oelwein, said Sheriff Marty Fisher.
Jeff Euans, 62, Anthony Alan Marrah, 36, and Jade Lynn Ann Nuerhring, 39, all of Oelwein, were arrested and transported to Fayette County Jail.
Multiple agencies were on hand during the search that began just before 10 p.m. Illegal substances found and seized include methamphetamine, marijuana, pills and unidentified substances, the news release says. The cash was in close proximity to the drugs.
Euans is charged with:
– the Class B felonies of possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine and ongoing criminal conduct;
– two counts of Class C felony possession with intent to deliver other schedule drug I, II, III;
– the Class D felonies of possession with intent to deliver marijuana, drug tax stamp, gathering where controlled substances are used, possession of a controlled substance-third offense (three counts);
– aggravated misdemeanor unlawful possession of a prescription drug; and
– simple misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
Nuerhing and Marrah were both charged with possession of a methamphetamine-third offense, gathering where methamphetamine is being, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Marrah was additionally charged with obstruction.
The Fayette County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by Iowa State Patrol, Oelwein Police Department, and Buchanan County Sheriff’s Office and Canine Unit.