The Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) has been notified of 146 additional positive cases for a total of 2,141 positive cases. There have been additional 660 negative tests for a total of 18,543 negative tests to date, which includes testing reported by the State Hygienic Lab and other labs.
According to IDPH, an additional 7 deaths were also reported. The total is now 60 deaths.
There are 175 Iowans currently hospitalized, and 987 Iowans have recovered.
The additional 7 deaths were reported in the following counties:
- Allamakee County, 1 older adult (61-80 years)
- Linn County, 1 older adult (61-80 years)
- Polk County, 1 adult, 1 older adult, 1 elderly adult (81+)
- Louisa County, 1 middle-age (41-60 years)
- Tama County, 1 elderly adult (81+)
The state of Iowa has released an updated dashboard on coronavirus.iowa.gov that will be updated daily to include comprehensive tracking of COVID-19 in Iowa. The new dashboard includes cases, deaths, and tests conducted in each county. The state is now providing demographic information that was not previously provided as well as Iowa’s epidemiological curve.