The Floyd County Board of Supervisors Will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, in the Courthouse Assembly Room.
- Approve agenda
- Public Comment
- Review/Action regarding approval of October 31, 2022 minutes.
- Review/Action regarding approval of claims
- Updates on various boards/commissions/activities since the last meeting
- Update on Law Enforcement Center/Courthouse project, including progress report, payment applications, and potential change orders and review/action as necessary
a. Prochaska Invoice – American Rescue Plan Act or General Basic Fund?
b. Paulsen quote for additional wiring on 4th floor, if approved ARPA or General
- Review/Action regarding Res #45-22 Iowa Dept of Transportation Purchase Agreement regarding 0.06 acres known as Part of the NESE 35-95-17
- Review/Action regarding Nora Springs property-Tax Sale Certificate 2013-13151, issuance of Treasurer’s Tax Deed and discussion on future disposition of real property
- Review/Action regarding Resolution setting date for a public hearing on Amendment to the Urban Renewal Plan for the Southwest Bypass Urban Renewal Area
- Discussion regarding dissolution of the Southwest Bypass Board
- Review/Action regarding quote for DHS roof replacement
- Discussion regarding Conservation Dept request for ARPA funds for
a. 18 new camp pads for Tosanak Recreational Area
b. Darling Cabin Renovations: $2,027 previously approved; $2,416.63 actual spent;
$389.63 difference – ARPA or Dept covers?
- Discussion regarding ATM in atrium
- Note resignation of Jailer
- Note staffing changes in the Assessor/Auditor offices
a. Caitlin Angell-resignation of shared position between Assessor/Auditor position
b. Caitlin Angell-accepting FT Clerk 1 position in Assessor’s office
c. Status of Assessor/Auditor shared position
- Note Post Election Audit Report / Auditor Certification of 2022 General Election 17.Future agenda items
Conference Call Info – Dial: 1-641-257-6165; Access Code: 1129#
(If you experience issues connecting to the meeting, please contact the Auditor’s Office at 641-257-6131.)