The Fayette County Board of Supervisors will meet at 9 a.m. today (Monday, Oct. 17) in the county courthouse in West Union. Here is the agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Approve Agenda.
- Read and approve the minutes from the Monday, Oct. 10, 2022 meeting.
- Meet with Joel Fantz, County Engineer, for an update.
- Approve transfer of funds from the General Basic Fund to the Secondary Roads Fund per budget.
- Approve the transfer of funds from the Rural Services Fund to the Secondary Roads Fund per budget.
- Decision regarding the carpet in the Clerk of Courts office.
- Approve quarterly reports of elected officials.
- Decision regarding the use of the Courthouse Lawn for Trunk or Treating on October 23, 2022 with a rain date of October 30th, 2022.
- Discussion and Decision regarding Election Worker Pay.
- 10 a.m – Public Hearing and possible award of contract for the Sheriff’s Storage Building.
- Road Trip with the County Engineer to View Roads and Look at Projects.
- Share updates from committees.
- Weekly updates from various County Departments.
One thought on “Fayette County Board of Supervisors to discuss election worker pay today”
Comments are closed.