MARBLE ROCK — Tosanak Recreation Area’s open house and 5K Trail run/walk is Saturday, May 6.
The 5K Trail run/walk begins at 9 a.m. and is a great way to see the spring wildflowers in bloom along the trails.
Open House events will include:
- tram rides through the Park,
- presentations on Bees (11 a.m.) and Pollinator Habitats (1 p.m.),
- Free will donation lunch,
- youth activities (casting & archery),
- hourly door prize drawings, and
- a scavenger hunt for a chance to win a kayak.
Categories: Floyd County